I Need to Monitor a Program's status
Author Message
 I Need to Monitor a Program's status

I need to monitor a program that is initated by an alarm contition. While
the program is active I can see it in the End Task Window. Can you help me.
What I'm doing is poking a DDE command to start and stop an alarm horn when
the alarm condition is active. The horn is quite loud and my co-workers
would appreciate it if the horn quit as soon as the alarm program has been
terminated. Thanks

Wed, 08 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Monitoring status of remote running program

2. GUI programmed on 14inch monitor is different on 19inch Monitor

3. (2nd Post) BASIC programming advice needed: PKWARE'S compression utilities front end application - PROGRAMMING PROJECT

4. Monitor Status of RuN Command

5. Monitoring Access window status with VB 5

6. how can I monitor a winsock senddata status ?

7. Monitoring COM status and DUN events

8. monitor the modem status!

9. Monitoring comm status

10. Monitoring modem connection status