background transparent ?
Author Message
 background transparent ?

How can I make the background of the form transparent so it won't be seen ?
??

the global idea is to make not square windows ....

Mon, 18 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 background transparent ?
Check out the list of zip files at www.mvps.org/vb/ ... Karl has a file I
believe is called SetRgn or something along this lines.

--

Randy Birch, MVP Visual Basic

http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/
http://www.mvps.org/ccrp/

Please correspond only using the newsgroups so all can benefit.

| How can I make the background of the form transparent so it won't be seen
?
| ??
|
| the global idea is to make not square windows ....

Mon, 18 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Frame background transparent in a userform

2. Making a picture's background transparent

3. How to make checkbox text background transparent?

4. PictureBox foreground visible, background transparent

5. HELP, make the GIF'S background transparent

6. Making a picture's background transparent

7. making controls background transparent???

8. How to make checkbox text background transparent?

9. Making a Form Background Transparent

10. Make a control's background transparent

11. How to set a textbox background transparent?

12. How to make desktop icon text background transparent?