How to Shutdown Windows95
Author Message
 How to Shutdown Windows95

Hello, my name is Harry, well, I new in this Newsgroup and I interested

I have a problem, I want to build program that it's can shutdown windows95
I'd tried with InitiateSystemShutdown and it doesn't work.. , I know from
delphi that this API just only work with WINNT, so... can You help me
please ?>

Thanks....

Harry

Sat, 12 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to Shutdown Windows95

Try this API

Public Const EWX_LOGOFF = 0
Public Const EWX_SHUTDOWN = 1
Public Const EWX_REBOOT = 2
Public Const EWX_FORCE = 4

Declare Function ExitWindowsEx Lib "user32" (ByVal uFlags As Long, ByVal
dwReserved As Long) As Long

Ret = ExitWindowsEx(EWX_REBOOT, 0)

Regards

Paulo S Pedrozo

HARRY SOFIAN escreveu na mensagem

Quote:
>Hello, my name is Harry, well, I new in this Newsgroup and I interested

>I have a problem, I want to build program that it's can shutdown windows95
>I'd tried with InitiateSystemShutdown and it doesn't work.. , I know from
>Delphi that this API just only work with WINNT, so... can You help me
>please ?>

>Thanks....

>Harry

Sat, 12 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help! ShutDown Windows95 using VB4

2. Unable to Shutdown Windows95 & reboot via WSH

3. windows95 shutdown/wait/restart?

4. Windows95 Shutdown

5. Intercepting Windows95 Shutdown

6. vb4-windows95 shutdown routine

7. Shutdown windows95 in VB?

8. Shutdown Windows95

9. Shutdown Windows95

10. Access97, VBA, Win32, API, Windows95: CreateEvent returns 0 with Windows95

11. Automatic Shutdown of Application when Windows is shutdown

12. Automatic shutdown of application when windows is shutdown