Control Panel
Author Message
 Control Panel

Hi!

How can I get/set the currency symbol and the decimal digits from the
Regional Settings?

Any help is appreciated.

RFJ

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Control Panel
Take a look at the GetLocaleInfo() api function.

Stephan

Quote:

>Hi!

>How can I get/set the currency symbol and the decimal digits from the
>Regional Settings?

>Any help is appreciated.

>RFJ

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I put a new panel in the Video Properties of Control Panel

2. How can I put a new panel in the Video Properties of Control Panel

3. How can I put a new panel in the Video Properties of Control Panel

4. Does SQL honor date settings in Control Panel

5. Update Date Format to Control Panel

6. Update Date format to Control Panel

7. HELP WITH WINDOWS95 CONTROL PANEL PROBLEM!

8. Code to register a SQL database in the control panel's 32 bit ODBC

9. How to get the info of control panel applet(*.cpl)

10. Disabling Close on Control Panel On a Form

11. Disable Close (X) Button On Control Panel

12. Disabling Close (Control Panel) On Form