Q: How to detect that Connection has established through Dial Up Networking
Author Message
 Q: How to detect that Connection has established through Dial Up Networking

How can I detect that a connection using DialUp Networking, has been
established, and how can acces all the info that is referring to that
connection ? (All these using VB4.0 32Bit)

Wed, 12 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I establish a dial-up networking connection thru code

2. How can I establish a dial-up networking connection thru code

3. How can I establish a dial-up networking connection thru code

4. Howto to detect when network connection is established...

5. Detecting dial-up networking connection status

6. establishing dial-up connection - how to?

7. Establish Dial-up connection ???

8. API ? Detect if Inet connection is established

9. Detecting if a connection is established in Visual Basic

10. Best way to detect and re-establish an ADO Connection

11. Best way to detect and re-establish an ADO Connection

12. Help: establish network connection using user and password combination