Urgent API WINNT Logon
Author Message
 Urgent API WINNT Logon

We're are trying to connect to a defined domain (domainxx in machine 1),
which holds three different machines.(machine 1,2,3)
Users are validated against the NT domain of machine 1(domainxx), but when
we try to log on to the other machines, which are all in the same domain,
the log on process only works if the user exists on the local domain of
machine 2 or machine 3.
What's wrong?

Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:10:02 GMT
 Urgent API WINNT Logon
Are the profiles set up to be roaming Profiles?

Quote:
> We're are trying to connect to a defined domain (domainxx in machine 1),
> which holds three different machines.(machine 1,2,3)
> Users are validated against the NT domain of machine 1(domainxx), but when
> we try to log on to the other machines, which are all in the same domain,
> the log on process only works if the user exists on the local domain of
> machine 2 or machine 3.
> What's wrong?

Mon, 30 Jun 2003 01:51:48 GMT

1. q.Using WinNT logon user in VB app.

2. VB app at Logon Works WinNT not Win95

3. Copying files to WinNT dir via logon script?

4. Getting WinNT logon names and user groups

5. logon to winnt under winME

6. Automatic Logon from W95 on WinNT Server

7. Urgent: Auto logon and run a batch process

8. Urgent: displaying nt logon dialog box

9. Initialising a vb application at the time of logon in Win95(Urgent)

10. Win95, WinNT file locking with Win32 API

11. WinNT AT API commands ?

12. REGISTRY on WinNT, VB5 and API