Open/Save Dialog Box with API
Author Message
 Open/Save Dialog Box with API

I'm writing a small app with VB3 and I want to call the open/close
dialog box using the API instead of using CMDialog. I don't want to
use the CMDialog because I'm running win95 and I want to use the slick
looking dialog boxes of win95 with support for LFNs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Fri, 30 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to call Open File and Save As dialog box API from VB

2. the common dialog box (open/save mode)

3. Save & open dialog boxes

4. Dialog Boxes - Using Save As, Open, Print, etc.

5. open dialog or save dialog

6. Open a Save/Open-dialog

7. dialog boxes to save and save as

8. Centering a Open Dialog box using the Common dialog

9. How to just open the Open dialog box?

10. Open Multiselect Open dialog box

11. opening / saving files with MS rich text box control (viewing open files)

12. File Open/Save dialog in Access 2000 running on Win98, Win2K and WinXP