RasEnumEntries function call from VFP5.0 problem
Author Message
 RasEnumEntries function call from VFP5.0 problem

My problem is with function RasEnumEntries.

----------------------
Function:

DWORD RasEnumEntries (

    LPTSTR  reserved,                           // reserved, must be NULL
    LPTSTR  lpszPhonebook,                      // pointer to full path and filename of
phonebook file
    LPRASENTRYNAME  lprasentryname,     // buffer to receive phonebook entries
    LPDWORD  lpcb,                              // size in bytes of buffer
    LPDWORD  lpcEntries                 // number of entries written to buffer
   );

------------------------
Third parameter:

lprasentryname

Points to a buffer that receives an array of RASENTRYNAME structures, one
for each phonebook entry. Before calling the function, an application must
set the dwSize member of the first RASENTRYNAME structure in the buffer to
sizeof(RASENTRYNAME) in order to identify the version of the structure
being passed.

------------------------
Definition of RASENTRYNAME structure:

typedef struct _RASENTRYNAME {

    DWORD  dwSize;
    TCHAR  szEntryName[RAS_MaxEntryName + 1];

Quote:
}RASENTRYNAME;

RAS_MaxEntryName  = 256 ( In WinNT & Win95)

As a third parameter  I prepare string variable:
     lprasentryname = CHR(0) + CHR(1) + CHR(0) + CHR(0) + SPACE(256 + 1)

Then I call function I receive error 632 (ERROR_INVALID_SIZE - The
structure size is incorrect.)
I think that something wrong is with first member of the structure -
dwSize.

Does anybody have expierence with this?

Thanks in advance.

Rimantas Vilkas
Kaunas, Lithuania

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Call to RasEnumEntries returns error 632

2. Index-Problem (VFP5-ODBC-Driver)

3. Problem on calling Compact function to run.

4. Problems with calling a function

5. Problem using an array in a function called by an update query

6. Problem with calling multiper DLL functions.

7. Problem calling functions from SQL

8. Problems calling a DLL function from Excel VB

9. Problems after calling WaitForSingleObject and Sleep API functions

10. Problems calling DLL function

11. Problems with API function calls to Attachmate Enterprise 2000

12. Problem in calling a DLL function...