how do you capture all the keyboard input ??
Author Message
 how do you capture all the keyboard input ??

Hi:

I am trying to find a way to process a keyboard input that's going to
another application, how is that possible ? of course the focus will not be
on my app.

Thanks for your help

Ayman Haidar

Tue, 27 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 how do you capture all the keyboard input ??

I've just solved that problem in my own app.  Go to www.desaware.com and
download spyworks 5.0 and use there sublcassing control.  You will be able
to get keystrokes for everything from a control to a window to the entire
system.  There are other subclassing controls but this is the only one I've
used.

Quote:
> Hi:

> I am trying to find a way to process a keyboard input that's going to
> another application, how is that possible ? of course the focus will not
be
> on my app.

> Thanks for your help

> Ayman Haidar

Tue, 04 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How capture weird input from keyboard?

2. How can I capture keyboard and mouse inputs

3. How to capture keyboard input.

4. How to capture keyboard inputs

5. Capture Keyboard Input

6. Capture keyboard inputs.

7. How to disable/enable keyboard input and mouse input

8. Disable Keyboard-Can it be done?

9. Capturing the keyboard key that was pressed

10. capture keyboard events without interfering with apps

11. Keyboard capture

12. Can video capture be done with visual basic?