Redirect report from LPTx: to FILE
Author Message
 Redirect report from LPTx: to FILE

Forgive me if this question as been asked before in the group, but Im
getting desperate trying to redirect the printer port from LPTx to a file
that I specify in code and the following happens:

1- if I create the printer in the control pannel directed to 'file:' when I
use Crystal Reports to print the report it asks me for the file name.
2 - if I do not give it the file name it gives me a run time error (printer
not ready)
3- If I use the possibility of crystal reports to print to file, the only
thing it does is export to another file type, when i need the printed output
in a file

Can anyone help me, please?

thanks in advance

Sat, 21 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using an existing crystal report, but programmatically redirecting where/how the report gets its data

2. Writing/Reading specific pins on COMx and LPTx ports

3. Q: Write/read to/from LPTx directly?

4. Detecting LPTx-Ports

5. Response Redirect doesn't Work - No me funciona Response Redirect

6. Redirect Reports Data Source To A Stored Procedure

7. Redirecting Exceptions to a file

8. redirecting file output

9. vbscript - redirect to another file

10. redirect to another file with vbscript

11. Redirect FORM output to local text File

12. ?Redirecting VB to read Help Files from new Cdrom Drive