Major Registry Problems (Please Help!)
Author Message
 Major Registry Problems (Please Help!)

I'm an old INI programmer and new at registries...

I'm having major problems with adding a registry entry..   Please go
to http://www.*-*-*.com/
of my problem..

Thanx in advanced..
Chizl

Tue, 29 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tab Controls - Please help !!!! Major problem

2. Registry Problems Help Please! - registry.bas (0/1)

3. Registry Problems Help Please! - registry.bas (1/1)

4. Major Accessing Problem of DataSource - Please Help!

5. Please help. Major bloating problem

6. Major Accessing Problem of DataSource - Please Help!

7. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

8. Need assistance with a major problem - please.

9. Registry Problems - Please Help...

10. MAJOR HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!

11. Major Help Needed Please.

12. Help: Please recommend a VB textbook for business major students