Latest API Constants/Declares/Types text file and API help
Author Message
 Latest API Constants/Declares/Types text file and API help

I think I have old versions of both of these.  Does anyone know where MS
keeps the latest versions of these two?

Sun, 07 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Latest API Constants/Declares/Types text file and API help
http://premium.microsoft.com/download/vbasic/Win32api.exe
Have you tried this URL

--
HTH
delete "RemoveMe."

Quote:
> I think I have old versions of both of these.  Does anyone know where MS
> keeps the latest versions of these two?

Sun, 07 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Latest Win32API Constants/Declares/Types

2. Win32 API complete declare and constant list?

3. Constants Declares missing in API Viewer

4. Help on How to declare Constant User-Define-Type array in VB

5. API Types\Constants

6. win 16 API declares and type defs - MCI

7. AVICAP32 API Declares and types for VB !!!

8. Where can I find API types and constants declaraions

9. API Viewer - Text API File for wininet.dll?

10. Latest Win32 API or .H files required

11. Could somebody send me the API constants file for win32s, thanx in advance :)

12. ascii file of declares for api's?