free nt service ocx with source code
Author Message
 free nt service ocx with source code

Here is an ocx that you can add to any VB, VC or delphi project to turn
it into an NT Service. My colleague wrote it and it saved me a ton of
work! Compatible with NT and W2K. The source code is also installed with
the small setup program and instructions at the following location:
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Enjoy!
Liam Scanlan

Sun, 08 Jun 2003 00:20:09 GMT

1. Here's a free NT Service OCX w/ source code

2. Free NT Service OCX with source code

3. Free, NT Service OCX with source code

4. Here's a free NT Service OCX w/ source code

5. free, NT service OCX with source if you are interested

6. Free NT Service OCX with source, sample projects

7. free NT service OCX w/ source

8. free, NT service OCX with source if you are interested

9. Free, NT Service OCX w/ src code...

10. Free, NT Service OCX w/ src code...

11. Free, NT Service OCX w/ src code

12. Free NT Service OCX, with src and samples...