Adding an additional property page to a windows prop page
Author Message
 Adding an additional property page to a windows prop page

Ive been trying to get this down:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

I want to add my own property page to an existing windows shell property
page. The URL above says your program has to implement IShellExtInit and
IShellPropSheetExt. Ive found examples on the IShellExtInit function but
nothing on the other. anyone ever done this before? I started to go through
all the C++ examples and converting them to VB but some of this stuff I cant
figure out how to get it into VB. I dont really know C++.

Is this possible in VB or is this only a C++ thing?

Aaron

Mon, 26 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Adding an additional property page to a windows prop page

Quote:
>I want to add my own property page to an existing windows shell property
>page. The URL above says your program has to implement IShellExtInit and
>IShellPropSheetExt. Ive found examples on the IShellExtInit function but
>nothing on the other. anyone ever done this before? I started to go through
>all the C++ examples and converting them to VB but some of this stuff I cant
>figure out how to get it into VB. I dont really know C++.

>Is this possible in VB or is this only a C++ thing?

Aaron,

Browse to http://www.domaindlx.com/e_morcillo/

There you'll find a type library with the interfaces you need, as well
as a Property Sheet sample.

Mattias

     VB+ http://hem.spray.se/mattias.sjogren/
 Please send questions/replies to the newsgroups

Tue, 27 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting shape custom prop to page's property

2. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

3. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

4. Getting Page Custom Properties onto a new page

5. How to Hide the Default Property Page for an ActiveX Control in Front Page

6. How to enable the page from and page to property of the common dialog

7. add page break to bottom of each page?

8. Adding a fixed page as second page

9. Problems adding custom property pages

10. Adding Property Page - Hello World Sample

11. Adding Property Pages

12. Adding a Property Page in win 95