Bolding menu items
Author Message
 Bolding menu items

Is it possible to bold a menu item in VB5?
For example I have a program running in the system tray and I would like the
action that is activated by double clicking the icon to be bold in the
popupmenu.

Thanks
Ben

Sat, 09 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Bolding menu items
Here's the API you need:

Declare Function SetMe{*filter*}faultItem Lib "user32" Alias "SetMe{*filter*}faultItem"
(ByVal hMenu As Long, ByVal uItem As Long, ByVal fByPos As Long) As Long

If you're using a VB menu, pass the index of your menu item in uItem, and set
fByPos to 1. To remove the default look, pass -1 in uItem and 0 in fByPos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please post/reply to the newsgroup(s) so
that everyone can benefit from the discussion.

Regards,

Klaus H. Probst, MCP

       ICQ: 22454937
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
> Is it possible to bold a menu item in VB5?
> For example I have a program running in the system tray and I would like the
> action that is activated by double clicking the icon to be bold in the
> popupmenu.

> Thanks
> Ben

Sat, 09 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bold menu items

2. Bold menu items on VB

3. Bold Menu Items

4. Bold items in Menu

5. Making Menu Items Bold

6. Make Menu Items Caption Bold?

7. Default Bold Context Menu Items

8. popup menu bold item

9. Menu Item-Bold Type, Help

10. Menu Item-Bold Type, Help

11. Adding Menu item to the Mail item menu from an outlook Addin

12. Adding Menu item to the Mail item menu from an outlook Addin