WNetAddConnection2 ...PLEASE HELP
Author Message
 WNetAddConnection2 ...PLEASE HELP

I'm using WNetAddConnection2, this appears to work fine.  I see the new
"drive" show up in Explorer.  After finished with this connection, I issue a
WNetCancelConnection2.  This removes the "drive" from Explorer, but if I go
out to DOS I still see the connection.  If I try to connect again, it says
that the connection already exists.  How do I get the connection to be
dropped?
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Barb Huckleby

Sat, 06 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 WNetAddConnection2 ...PLEASE HELP
Code examples of what you have done would be helpful for us to solve your
problem.

Quote:

>I'm using WNetAddConnection2, this appears to work fine.  I see the new
>"drive" show up in Explorer.  After finished with this connection, I issue
>WNetCancelConnection2.  This removes the "drive" from Explorer, but if I go
>out to DOS I still see the connection.  If I try to connect again, it says
>that the connection already exists.  How do I get the connection to be
>dropped?
>Any help will be appreciated.
>Thanks,
>Barb Huckleby

Sun, 07 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. WNetAddConnection2 PLEASE HELP!

2. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

3. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

4. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

5. Help: Logging into NT using WNetAddConnection2

6. HELP: WNetAddConnection2 and VB - SOLUTION FOUND

7. Help With WNetAddConnection2

8. WNetAddConnection2 - HELP!

9. Help With WNetAddConnection2

10. WNetAddConnection2 HELP