Question: How to change Listview item+s height?
Author Message
 Question: How to change Listview item+s height?

Q:
How can I change (at run-time) some Listview items height? For example I'd
like to add some Listitems that contains long text and I like to wrap it
into multiple lines (in same listitem).

for example
1. This is short item text
2. This is a longer item
    text wrapped into short
    lines.
3. This is short item text

Thanks in advance!!!

Matjaz Bravc

Slovenija - EU

Sat, 28 Jun 2003 16:21:29 GMT

1. changing the background of a listview item in the listview control

2. Listview - Changing color of listview items

3. Changing listview header height

4. Question: How to change Listview item's height?

5. Easy question - changing row height

6. Listview event for number of items change?

7. How to change a Listview Item Icon

8. listview: Can I change backcolor at item(1),subitem(3)

9. changing listview item color

10. Changing color of listview items

11. API for changing default color of Listview item

12. How I change the item bold attribute at listview control