Display property page at runtime?
Author Message
 Display property page at runtime?

I would like to display the property page at runtime for a control I'm
creating in VB5. Is this possible?

Mon, 01 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Display property page at runtime?

Someone in my office is doing this using a DLL written in C++.  I don't know
the details but I've seen it work.  It is a matter of doing a little
research and calling the correct COM interface on the VB ActiveX Control,
like IPerPropertyBrowsing, or something similar to that.

Quote:

>I would like to display the property page at runtime for a control I'm
>creating in VB5. Is this possible?

Thu, 04 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Display property page at runtime?

I thought I saw code showing how to do this on the MS VB Owner's Page.
Maybe it was a new DLL or something.

-- Matthew Solnit

Quote:

> I would like to display the property page at runtime for a control I'm
> creating in VB5. Is this possible?

Fri, 05 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Display property page at runtime?

2. Display Property Page at runtime?

3. Display Property Page at runtime?

4. Runtime Property Page display for ActiveX Controls

5. Displaying property menu at runtime

6. Property Pages at Runtime of a ActiveX Control

7. Property Page at RunTime

8. Property Pages in runtime

9. Invoking VB5 control property pages at runtime

10. Show Property Page in VB6 at Runtime ?

11. Property pages at runtime???

12. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page