Find which toolbar button is currently under the mouse
Author Message
 Find which toolbar button is currently under the mouse

Hi:

I would like to know which button of the toolbar is under the mouse when the
mouse is over it! I tried using the SendMessage API with TB_HITTEST and
TB_HOTITEM messages. But when that function was called it returned me ONLY
0. Can anyone please tell me how can I do it?

Thanks.

VNM

Sat, 02 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Find which toolbar button is currently under the mouse

2. Finding Toolbar Button Currently Under the Mouse

3. Mouse moveover toolbar popout buttons

4. Mouse moveover toolbar popout buttons

5. Simultaneously pressing a key and mouse-clicking a button on a toolbar

6. Mouse-clicking a button on the toolbar whilst holding down the Shift key

7. Mouse moveover toolbar popout buttons

8. Toolbar, mouse over which button?

9. Find out if button is pressed on a Word toolbar

10. BUG: Toolbar-Buttons wrong pictures - toolbar.zip (1/1)

11. BUG: Toolbar-Buttons wrong pictures - toolbar.zip (0/1)

12. Changing Toolbar Button Properties Outside of the Toolbar