Help: How to use Shell_NotifyIcon ? I need a sample program. thanx
Author Message
 Help: How to use Shell_NotifyIcon ? I need a sample program. thanx

Jumper- (...???)
        You really shouldn't use up SO MUCH
bandwidth explaining your request and which
version of VB/OS, etc.  (;-)
        Check out this KB article-
http://www.*-*-*.com/
                                Joe LeVasseur

Microsoft Developer MVP- Visual Basic
"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the
 oppressor; it must be demanded by the
oppressed." (Martin Luther King, Jr.)
PS- Please reply to the newsgroup- except in the
case of flames, insults, etc. (Don't bother.)

Sat, 29 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: How to use Shell_NotifyIcon ? I need a sample program. thanx

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Help: How to use Shell_NotifyIcon ? I need a sample program. thanx

:)

Sun, 30 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need info on Shell_NotifyIcon / Demande des infos sur Shell_NotifyIcon

2. Need decompiler for vb5 programs. thanx

3. Req: decompiler for vb5 programs thanx

4. ADO Interface database programming samples needed

5. Sample Code Needed to Compress a MS Access file from code in a VB 6 program

6. VB code samples needed for FTP transfer program

7. newbie needs a sample program

8. What Database viewer i need for reading *.DB1 files?Thanx

9. sample program using ado, dao, rdo, client server

10. Multimedia Sample Program in VB using database

11. Zero Suppression using Masked Edit Field Thanx Jeff

12. Newbie needs help in reading installed programs from the registry using RegObj.dll