seeing what api calls are called from a program
Author Message
 seeing what api calls are called from a program

hi,

is there any tool, which would enable me to see whar api functions
are called from specific program.

thenks in advance , Gregor

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:14:26 GMT
 seeing what api calls are called from a program
Download Dependency Walker from www.dependencywalker.com.

Steve

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 21:18:40 GMT

1. Help with API Calls please.........I am at wits end :(

2. What am I missing in the API call?

3. I am using the GetVersionEx API call

4. API Hot Key call in VB program to activate another resident program

5. All about API calls DLL calls

6. so called secret api calls

7. call program with variables in call

8. Help! Calling commondlg with API calls

9. API to Call AS400 program from PC

10. Program for finding API Calls in DLLs

11. Serial Port Programming: Learn a Use API calls.

12. API-call for finding running programs?