Help to program the serial port (null modem) with the win32 api (not MSComm)
Author Message
 Help to program the serial port (null modem) with the win32 api (not MSComm)

Hello

I need help, docs, informations and examples in Visual Basic to program the
serial port (null modem) with the win32 api (not MSComm)

with CreateFile, GetCommProperties,...

Thank you.

Fri, 25 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help to program the serial port (null modem) with the win32 api (not MSComm)
http://www.lib.monash.edu.au/law/online/mdmcbx4.inf
download mdmcbx.inf null-modem driver for windows95

--
HTH
delete "RemoveMe."

My home page: http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/

Quote:
> Hello

> I need help, docs, informations and examples in visual basic to program
the
> serial port (null modem) with the win32 api (not MSComm)

> with CreateFile, GetCommProperties,...

> Thank you.

Fri, 25 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. help w/ serial port - but not modem

2. VB Communications, MSComm, Serial Ports and Modems...

3. Modems, Serial Ports, MSComm and VB

4. Modem, serial port, MSComm and VB Communications

5. Serial port, MSComm, Modem and VB communication

6. MSCOMM and Null character on serial port

7. Win32 API for the serial port

8. Win32 API for the serial port

9. Data from serial port, but not modem

10. About Mscomm Control programming(Serial Port)

11. About Mscomm Control programming(Serial Port)

12. Serial Port Programming: Learn a Use API calls.