Sending file by Xmodem. How???
Author Message
 Sending file by Xmodem. How???

Does anyone have any examples of sending a file over a telephone line.
It's a ascii file that has te be send with xmodem protocol. Please
send me a couple of lines of code that explain this matter. I'm using
the standard comcontrol or the microhelp comcontrol.

The process of sending the file is embedded in the program i'm writing.
There must be no user-interaction at all. The program has to dial, check if
there's a connection, send the file and hangup.

How do I test if this all works. What piece of software must be on the
other side of the telephone line. Can this be done with pcAnywhere or
Procomm in host mode?
All the other side has to do is receive the file with the xmodem protocol.

Thanks in advance,

Sat, 29 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Sending file by Xmodem. How???

Hi Guido,

Did you get my other message on this subject?  I cover this in some detail
(with examples) in my book.  See below for information.

--
Richard Grier
Hard & Software

Mon, 01 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. XModem file transfer implementation with VB

2. xmodem file transfer

3. Sending file by Xmodem. How???

4. Sending file by Xmodem. How???

5. Sending file by Xmodem. How???

6. Sending file by Xmodem. How???

7. how to send Send postscript file to Parallel port

8. Sending files to recipients in the explorer send to menu

9. CRC-16 xmodem, reusable source code

10. Xmodem code

11. XMODEM

12. Xmodem, Again