do you live in london got some time and want a bit of programming fun
Author Message
 do you live in london got some time and want a bit of programming fun

if you want to join a small team of brilliant programmers who develop
wicked apps for the commercial market then email me and give me your phone
number well talk and ill assess you .

note you dont get paid UNTIL we make the product but i do have capital so

ill speak to you soon

david

Sun, 11 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. have fun programming in london with david

2. 16-bit VB programs into 32-bit programs

3. VB Developer Wanted For Fun project!

4. VB Hotshot wanted for London

5. VB Hotshot wanted for London

6. Help Wanted Redbridge London UK

7. VB Programmer wanted in London, UK

8. Help Wanted VB Excel 5, Redbridge London UK

9. WANTED GRAPHIC DESIGNERS (LONDON)

10. OT: some 8-bit hw fun

11. Running a time critical C program from Visual Basic 16 bit

12. Fun with APIs- Getting an array of records with pointers to strings