Need programmer, for help on project (own project)
Author Message
 Need programmer, for help on project (own project)

Hi,
I have a project I've been working on for ages (It's supposed to be a
look-a-like of the Office Note thingy, but then more advanced and etc, it'll
be having it's own taskmanager and some kind of chat thing. It's basically
supposed to be an application with an diversity of options and fun stuff
with a core of Notepad, not the look, but the editing) It's been through 2
Major changes already (over a years time) but still not happy.

Here's the deal, I'm bored at working at it alone, I'd like someone to
program it with, you'd get the source in stages (If your serious you'd get
all the source ofcourse, but starting with my first version, then through
stages, etc)

ofcourse you'd get my priv email.

Thanx for the replies in advance.

p.s. I'm not an newbie in VB although I'm 19, I have an full-time job in
developing (mainly Visual Basic although some Delphi, access (vba) etc)

--
Don't forget you just might have a Sibeling?

Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Incomplete Project Need Help (VB5 - Project Attached)

2. Experienced Access VBA Programmer Need for Very Short Telecommuting Project

3. VB Programmer urgently needed to complete project in England

4. Student Programmer Needed for Summer Project

5. VB Database programmer needed for short term project in Miami

6. VB Programmer urgently needed to complete project in England

7. *Programmers & Project Leads Needed

8. NC Programmer needed; VB3 to VB6 project

9. Any 3D game programmers need a project?

10. AS400 PROGRAMMERS W/JD EDWARDS NEEDED FOR MIGRATION PROJECT

11. Need programmer - Shareware project - Spinning Globe and basic maps

12. VB4 CGI Programmer Needed for Small Project