How do I exit to DOS and execute a batch file?
Author Message
 How do I exit to DOS and execute a batch file?

Hi Gang,

From my VB application I wish to shut down Windows (95)  to a command prompt
and then execute a batch file.  It is important that Windows is hut down
before running my batch file so I can't do this from a DOS window.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Many, many thanks

Michael

Fri, 27 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: hiding a DOS window when executing a DOS batch file

2. question on hiding a DOS window when executing a DOS batch file

3. executing ms-dos batch files

4. Executing MS DOS batch files

5. Executing DOS batch files in VB4/32 bit

6. how to execute a batch file into a VBS file

7. DOS Batch File to Copy Files from an Access Application

8. Bad Command or File name when Shelling DOS Batch File

9. How to execute a batch file within a vbscript or activeX ftp object

10. Help with SHELL to Execute Batch File

11. Executing batch files

12. Execute a batch file