Treeview & Checkboxes - Simple question
Author Message
 Treeview & Checkboxes - Simple question

Hi,

We need to display checkboxes on only the top most nodes of a treeview. All
children shouldn't display checkboxes.

Does any one know how to do this?

regards,

...Andrew

Tue, 19 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Treeview & Checkboxes - Simple question

Glenn

Quote:
>We need to display checkboxes on only the top most nodes of a treeview. All
>children shouldn't display checkboxes.

Take a look at the checkboxes demo at
http://www.mvps.org/btmtz/treeview

--
Brad Martinez, http://www.mvps.org
Please direct questions/replies to the newsgroup

Wed, 20 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Treeview & Checkboxes - Simple question
Thanks for that. Exactly what is needed.

I did originally look at this sample but obvioulsy not close enough.

Quote:

> Glenn

> >We need to display checkboxes on only the top most nodes of a treeview.
All
> >children shouldn't display checkboxes.

> Take a look at the checkboxes demo at
> http://www.mvps.org/btmtz/treeview

> --
> Brad Martinez, http://www.mvps.org
> Please direct questions/replies to the newsgroup

Fri, 22 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Treeview Checkbox & Recursion Questions

2. TreeView Control 6.0 & Checkboxes

3. Treeview & checkbox problem

4. Problem with treeview & checkboxes (BUG)

5. Problem with treeview & checkboxes (BUG)

6. Simple question about checkboxes

7. Question about checkboxes in a TreeView control

8. VB6 Treeview Checkbox Question

9. Question about checkboxes in a TreeView control

10. Treeview and Checkbox question.

11. Simple Checkbox question

12. Treeview Checkbox question