Delete all the entries of a table
Author Message
 Delete all the entries of a table

    I need your help, I am a begineer programmer, and I need to delete all
the entries of MS Acces Table, How can I do?

    Sorry, my english is very bad.

Please send me the answer by e-mail

Victor D'Angela

Caracas, Venezuela

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Delete all the entries of a table
this works fine. . .

Set GDataBase = OpenDatabase(dbName)
GDataBase.Execute "delete * from <tablename>"
debug.print  "records deleted " & GDataBase.RecordsAffected
GDataBase.close
    rog
    http://cummingscomputers.bizland.com

Quote:
>     I need your help, I am a begineer programmer, and I need to delete all
> the entries of MS Acces Table, How can I do?

>     Sorry, my english is very bad.

> Please send me the answer by e-mail

> Victor D'Angela

> Caracas, Venezuela

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Delete all the entries of a table
Option Explicit
Private db As Database

Private Sub DeleteTable(strTableName As String)
    db.TableDefs.Delete strTableName
End Sub

Hope this helps,

Ed.

Sun, 30 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delete all the entries of a table

2. Delete all the entries of a table

3. delete table entry by date

4. Deleting entry from table using ODBC - please help

5. need help please:joined tables,add new entries based on one table columns

6. need help please:joined tables,add new entries based on one table columns

7. Deleted records when text file is linked as table (#deleted)

8. .Delete Deletes From BOTH Joind Tables - Help!

9. DELETED tables cause error on table Connect?

10. deleting tables and updating table name

11. Retaining styles in table cells when deleting table

12. DELETING TABLE, CREATING NEW TABLE