Bar chart needs horizontal line (graph32.ocx)
Author Message
 Bar chart needs horizontal line (graph32.ocx)

I am currently writing a graph producing application using the graph
control (vb 4.0 with graph32.ocx). I have to produced bar charts, but the
catch is that I need to draw a horizontal line across them. VB won't let me
do this!

Is there a way to use winapi to surpass this limitation?

(I have tried using the line object to superimpose a line over the graph,
at design time. This is fine except there are snags during runtime. The
graph 'moves' around depending on size etc. and therefore the axes
co-ordinates change constantly. There seems no way to determine what the
value of the coordinates are. And therefore, my line is constantly in the
wrong place. can winapi be used to find out where these co-ords are?)

Thanks
Nicky

Fri, 03 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bar Chart needs horizontal line (graph32.ocx)

2. horizontal bar charts, how?

3. MSChart horizontal bar chart

4. Horizontal Bar graph with MS Chart Control?

5. ? how do I create a horizontal bar chart

6. how to create a horizontal bar chart

7. Displaying Bar Values in GRAPH32.OCX

8. RichTextBox: Multi-Line With Horizontal Scroll Bar?

9. Horizontal lines w 2D Bar MSChart

10. Need a List Box with a Horizontal Scroll Bar

11. need help with horizontal scroll bar

12. Need ActiveX control that is a horizontal menu bar in a WEB page