HOw to Detect Delete and hide vb app from task bar
Author Message
 HOw to Detect Delete and hide vb app from task bar

Need help urgent

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HOw to Detect Delete and hide vb app from task bar
Hi-
    I guess this is what you mean. Set ShowInTaskBar
to False to hide your form from the task bar. For the
delete key check below.
Joe
__________snip________________________________
Option Explicit
Private Sub Form_KeyDown(KeyCode As Integer, Shift As Integer)
    If KeyCode = vbKeyDelete Then
        MsgBox "Bingo!"
    End If
End Sub

Private Sub Form_Load()
    Me.KeyPreview = True
End Sub
_______________snip______________________________

 Microsoft Developer MVP- Visual Basic
 Try Yankee Clipper II- the new version of Yankee Clipper:
 featured in August 98 PCComputing Mag "Amazing Free Stuff:
 Programs and Power Toys" article. http://www.levasseur.net/YC2
 "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human
 freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed
 of slaves." William Pitt
PS- Please reply to the newsgroup- except in the
case of flames, insults, etc. (Don't bother.)

Quote:
>Need help urgent

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Detect Deleting of files and also hide from task list

2. Hide app from task bar?

3. Show and hide app from Task Bar

4. hide status bar and task bar

5. VB app with no entry on Win95 Task bar in VB

6. How to detect Task-Bar position in VB ?

7. How do I hide app icon but still show app in task list

8. Launching Multiple threads from VB app / hide process in task list

9. Hide VB App from Task Manager

10. Removing a VB App from the task bar

11. Hiding Windows Task Bar from Code?

12. Hiding Task bar in Access 2.0