Windows App
Author Message
 Windows App

I make that my App. always on the top of the screen.

Ej. I ejecute my App. and then I ejecute Notepad.exe and I want seen my
App. over notepad.exe

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 06:00:09 GMT
 Windows App

Quote:
>I make that my App. always on the top of the screen.

Creating a Topmost Window
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/faq/topmost.htm

Matt

  CodeHound - Free VB Search Engine
  http://www.codehound.com

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 16:12:04 GMT

1. Common objects between windows app and asp.net app

2. Help Pausing VB4 execution until DOS app finishes (Not Windows App)

3. My windows app is compiling as console/DOS app

4. Launching and Monitoring a 16-bit Windows app from VB5 application running on Windows NT 4.0

5. Launching and Monitoring a 16-bit Windows app from VB5 application running on Windows NT 4.0

6. How to open Windows Apps from Access

7. Close Windows App?

8. Debug.WriteLine in Windows App.

9. Sending Email from VB windows app

10. Adding Help to VB.NET Windows App

11. Word Wrap in Datagrid for VB.NET windows app

12. Main in Windows app -- Where is it?