Reading printers installed on a machine running Windows NT.
Author Message
 Reading printers installed on a machine running Windows NT.

I've tried and tried , so I'm getting rather desperat now.

Can anyone show me how to read the printers, printerports and
printerdrivers installed on a machine running Windows NT 4.0

Please,Please.

Thanks

Tommy Nilsen

Sat, 21 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. setting printer paper size from a Windows NT machine

2. Windows 2000 and windows NT in one machine

3. installing vb program in Windows NT, Windows 2000

4. Problem with enumeration printers installed on current machine

5. Problem with enumeration printers installed on current machine

6. Error installing 16bit Crystal ocx on NT machine

7. Unable to install app on NT 3.51 machine

8. Can't install on NT Machines

9. Reading the S.M.A.R.T. Drive stuff from VB on Windows 98 or Windows NT

10. Installing VB.NET Windows Service on different machine.

11. How can I build a service that runs in Windows NT.

12. My Vb.Net Apps will not run on other machine's with .Net Framework installed