Treeview dragimage - Explorer like ?
Author Message
 Treeview dragimage - Explorer like ?
Hi Everybody

How can I create a dragimage in a treeview that looks like the
dragimages in the windows explorer (transparent 16*16 icon and text) ?

help!!!

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 5: Treeview dragimage - Explorer like

2. VB 5: Treeview dragimage - Explorer like

3. VB 5: Treeview dragimage - Explorer like

4. Problem in Treeview control drag drop opertn(DragImage)

5. Treeview DragImage

6. dragimage in treeview

7. DragImage for TreeView and ListView

8. Create DragImage (Listview/treeview VB6)

9. Treeview DragImage

10. Drag/drop from Explorer TreeView to my VB TreeView

11. Drag/drop from Explorer TreeView to my VB TreeView

12. Drag&Drop from NT Explorer to the treeview control