UTC time and Time Zones
Author Message
 UTC time and Time Zones

Hi,

Using the NetUser functions, some parameters such as the last logon time are
returned in UTC format. This is not a problem, I can convert that to the
correct time/date in GMT. What I need to do is then work out the time zone
offset for the computer....

How can I do this easily?

Cheers,

Andy

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 UTC time and Time Zones

says...

Quote:
> Using the NetUser functions, some parameters such as the last logon time are
> returned in UTC format. This is not a problem, I can convert that to the
> correct time/date in GMT. What I need to do is then work out the time zone
> offset for the computer....

> How can I do this easily?

GetTimeZoneInformation

--Dave

Wed, 03 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone

2. Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone

3. Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone

4. Determining Time Zones or Server Time

5. Add Time zone to time received field in message

6. Time offset for Time Zone display?

7. time zones and daylight saving time

8. Formatting Time to GMT when current Time Zone not known

9. Time & Time Zones

10. What time zone am I in? What time/date is it UTC?

11. convert UTC time

12. Get UTC Time