Has anyone got source for Owner-drawing a listbox please?
Author Message
 Has anyone got source for Owner-drawing a listbox please?

I need some source to show how to change the text colour of individual items
in a listbox.  I've heard you have to owner-draw the listbox.  Is this true?
Do you know where any source is explaining how to do this?

Any info is appreciated!

--

Sat, 21 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Has anyone got source for Owner-drawing a listbox please?

There is a subclass.ocx associated with this project. Where can I get this
control.

Quote:
> Just an experiment, but works fine on my machine.
> It actually uses a feature called "Custom draw", which is much
> simpler than full owner-draw. Have fun.
> I wrote this as a fast and dirty experiment in order
> to familiarize myself with custom draw. There are few explanation.
> Please look at the Microsoft MSDN documentation for comprehensive
information.

> HTH

> Yishai Kagan

> > I need some source to show how to change the text colour of individual
items
> > in a listbox.? I've heard you have to owner-draw the listbox.? Is this
true?
> > Do you know where any source is explaining how to do this?

> > Any info is appreciated!

> > --

> ?

Sun, 22 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Has anyone got source for Owner-drawing a listbox please?

Bad mistake. Nothing will work umless you have the subclass.ocx, of course.
I am using the excellent sub-classing control provided by
http://www.softcircuits.com
They even have the source code.
Sorry.

Quote:

> There is a subclass.ocx associated with this project. Where can I get this
> control.

> > Just an experiment, but works fine on my machine.
> > It actually uses a feature called "Custom draw", which is much
> > simpler than full owner-draw. Have fun.
> > I wrote this as a fast and dirty experiment in order
> > to familiarize myself with custom draw. There are few explanation.
> > Please look at the Microsoft MSDN documentation for comprehensive
> information.

> > HTH

> > Yishai Kagan

> > > I need some source to show how to change the text colour of individual
> items
> > > in a listbox.  I've heard you have to owner-draw the listbox.  Is this
> true?
> > > Do you know where any source is explaining how to do this?

> > > Any info is appreciated!

> > > --

Sun, 22 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Anyone have source for Owner-drawing a listbox?

2. Where can I find a good Owner Drawn Combo and Owner Drawn TextBox

3. Owner Drawn Listbox Problem

4. Owner-drawn Listbox (Win32 API Question)

5. subclassing listbox as owner draw

6. Owner-Draw Listbox

7. Any source for owner-draw combo?

8. Owner Drawn Listbox in VB

9. Owner-Draw Listbox

10. Listbox or listview owner draw

11. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

12. Where can I find a site with good Owner Drawn Combo and Owner Drawn TextBox ?