Send Files
Author Message
 Send Files

Hey does anyone know how to send FILES across a Network - winsock control -
FTP/UDP

Anything decent will be greatly appreciated and I might give you some advice
too.

Thanx in advance

Thu, 09 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Send Files
www.15seconds.com has an excellent example of VB-FTP in the articles section

John Timney (MVP)

Quote:
>Hey does anyone know how to send FILES across a Network - winsock control -
>FTP/UDP

Tue, 14 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sending files to recipients in the explorer send to menu

2. How do I open a msg file programatically in vba as a SENT file

3. Need Help with vb5 tcp control...sending files/recieving files

4. Sending file by modem ...

5. Sending File Attachments

6. Send File Using Outlook [To:] & [BCC:]

7. Sending file link programmatically

8. using oulook to send file from Access

9. Sending file over SERIAL with Progress Bar ?

10. Sending Files to Recycle Bin

11. Sending Files to Recycle Bin

12. send file over the LAN