Full screen with full-size active-x control problem 
Author Message
 Full screen with full-size active-x control problem

I would very much appreciate if anyone can help me solve the following
problem.

I try to make a screen saver with my form set to full screen and inside
there is an active-x control which is made as the same full size as the
form. The problem is after resizing the active-x control to full-size, all
the mouse/keyboard events cannot be detected anymore.

Is there a way to work around this particular obstacle?

Thanks!

Keith



Thu, 16 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 Full screen with full-size active-x control problem
Thats right.

Because the form has no focus, you must the sourcecode you use in then
Form_MouseMove and Form_Click place in the events of the Active-x control.
What about the Keyboard event, I dont know.

Good luck Eduardo.



Quote:
> I would very much appreciate if anyone can help me solve the following
> problem.

> I try to make a screen saver with my form set to full screen and inside
> there is an active-x control which is made as the same full size as the
> form. The problem is after resizing the active-x control to full-size, all
> the mouse/keyboard events cannot be detected anymore.

> Is there a way to work around this particular obstacle?

> Thanks!

> Keith



Thu, 16 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 Full screen with full-size active-x control problem
Just implement the OnMouseXXXX events and OnKeyXXXX events so that they call
the Form_OnXXXX equivalents ...


Quote:
> I would very much appreciate if anyone can help me solve the following
> problem.

> I try to make a screen saver with my form set to full screen and inside
> there is an active-x control which is made as the same full size as the
> form. The problem is after resizing the active-x control to full-size, all
> the mouse/keyboard events cannot be detected anymore.

> Is there a way to work around this particular obstacle?

> Thanks!

> Keith



Thu, 16 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 Full screen with full-size active-x control problem

For keyboard input, set the form's KeyPreview to true. All keypresses will
go to the form's events.

-Dan


Quote:
> Just implement the OnMouseXXXX events and OnKeyXXXX events so that they
call
> the Form_OnXXXX equivalents ...



> > I would very much appreciate if anyone can help me solve the following
> > problem.

> > I try to make a screen saver with my form set to full screen and inside
> > there is an active-x control which is made as the same full size as the
> > form. The problem is after resizing the active-x control to full-size,
all
> > the mouse/keyboard events cannot be detected anymore.

> > Is there a way to work around this particular obstacle?

> > Thanks!

> > Keith



Fri, 17 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 Full screen with full-size active-x control problem
Problem solved by using the sample codes at www.scott&michelle.net. It has
some useful codes one might be interested in.

Thanks for all the replies!

Keith


Quote:
> I would very much appreciate if anyone can help me solve the following
> problem.

> I try to make a screen saver with my form set to full screen and inside
> there is an active-x control which is made as the same full size as the
> form. The problem is after resizing the active-x control to full-size, all
> the mouse/keyboard events cannot be detected anymore.

> Is there a way to work around this particular obstacle?

> Thanks!

> Keith



Sun, 19 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 Full screen with full-size active-x control problem

Sorry, the web site should be www.scottandmichelle.net


Quote:
> Problem solved by using the sample codes at www.scott&michelle.net. It has
> some useful codes one might be interested in.

> Thanks for all the replies!

> Keith



> > I would very much appreciate if anyone can help me solve the following
> > problem.

> > I try to make a screen saver with my form set to full screen and inside
> > there is an active-x control which is made as the same full size as the
> > form. The problem is after resizing the active-x control to full-size,
all
> > the mouse/keyboard events cannot be detected anymore.

> > Is there a way to work around this particular obstacle?

> > Thanks!

> > Keith



Sun, 19 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 6 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Full screen with full-size active-x control problem

2. How can i give a form the full size of the screen

3. Detecting an active, full-screen DOS box in Win95 from a running VB5 app

4. Detecting an active, full-screen DOS box in Win95 from a VB5 app

5. DirectShow Full-Screen render MessageDrain problem

6. about windows media player full screen problem

7. page control in full screen mode

8. Playing AVI in full screen with Media Player control

9. OffScreen image/screen pages/full screen management/multimedia

10. How to make an image control display in full screen cinema mode

11. Capturing screen contents of full screen DOS app under windows

12. Capturing screen contents of full screen DOS app under windows

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software