Digital Display
Author Message
 Digital Display

There's a sample in the VB Code section of www.softcircuits.com that uses
bitmaps to display LED-like text. Maybe you can get the code and start
from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please post/reply to the newsgroup(s) so
that everyone can benefit from the discussion.

Regards,

Klaus H. Probst, MCP

       ICQ: 22454937
      The VB Box: http://www.*-*-*.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
> I want  display text in Digital Mode, just like screen  in Pager or
> Calculator,  any suggestions are welcome.
> Thanks.

Thu, 09 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Digital Display
I want  display text in Digital Mode, just like screen  in Pager or
Calculator,  any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks.

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Digital Display
On Mon, 22 Feb 1999 14:58:07 +0800, Tianxiang Cai

Quote:

>I want  display text in Digital Mode, just like screen  in Pager or
>Calculator,  any suggestions are welcome.
>Thanks.

Look around for a LCD style TrueType font and use that, I think Corel
came with one, but they are all over the place, you should be able to
find one on the net somewhere

Regards.
Dave.

Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. OCX control - digital display

2. OCX control -digital display

3. LED/Digital Display Control

4. Displaying digital maps

5. Displaying digital maps

6. Displaying digital maps 260799191547

7. Displaying a digital map ixyoyb

8. Digital Signing on Access

9. Getting data from a digital scale to Access

10. Digital clock on form

11. Controlling a digital camera from a bound object frame

12. Personal Digital Signature (Sign a VBA project for security)