Creating menus with apis... "code"
Author Message
 Creating menus with apis... "code"

I ran both projects with identical results. Both menus stayed in place no
matter what I did.
(BTW, did you notice that you're using the same menu id's for "Op??o 1" and
"Op??o 4", and again for "Op??o 2" and "Op??o 5"?)

This isn't the first time this week that menu generating code runs fine on
my PC but not on someone else's! :(

Jonas
TRION Technologies

Quote:
>It follows enclosure two examples of creation of menus with apis. The first
>" project1 " don't simply create the menus. The second " project2 " creates
>the menus, but the menus disappear after the choice of an option.

>The difference between the " project1 " and the " project2 " is the
>placement of the function to create menus.

>I thank any help.

Sun, 14 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Creating menus with apis... "code"
Hi,

Intead of having Sub Main() as the Startup, set form2 as the startup and add
the following code.

Private Sub Form_Initialize()
    Main
End Sub

Drop me a line to this group to tell me if if works,

Regards,

Garth Oatley

Quote:
>It follows enclosure two examples of creation of menus with apis. The first
>" project1 " don't simply create the menus. The second " project2 " creates
>the menus, but the menus disappear after the choice of an option.

>The difference between the " project1 " and the " project2 " is the
>placement of the function to create menus.

>I thank any help.

Mon, 15 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Creating menus with apis... "code"
Hmm. Took another look at it.  Get rid of the subclassing and it works fine!

Regards,

Garth

Quote:
>Hi,

>Intead of having Sub Main() as the Startup, set form2 as the startup and
add
>the following code.

>Private Sub Form_Initialize()
>    Main
>End Sub

>Drop me a line to this group to tell me if if works,

>Regards,

>Garth Oatley

>>It follows enclosure two examples of creation of menus with apis. The
first
>>" project1 " don't simply create the menus. The second " project2 "
creates
>>the menus, but the menus disappear after the choice of an option.

>>The difference between the " project1 " and the " project2 " is the
>>placement of the function to create menus.

>>I thank any help.

Tue, 16 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating a "Dynamic Menu" in VB5

2. create a "real " Listview in api

3. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

4. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA

5. SysCmd 603, "path","path"

6. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons

7. Loop print "VARIABLE", "VARIABLE"

8. DLL or something like "#"#ยค#"!"#

9. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons

11. Problem With "window.showmodaldialog("")"