icon in status area from taskbar
Author Message
 icon in status area from taskbar

Hello
how can I add a icon of a window into the status area from the taskbar?
Can anyone help me?

thanks!
J.Tanner

Wed, 23 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 icon in status area from taskbar
Jonathan,

Quote:
>how can I add a icon of a window into the status area from the taskbar?

Use the Shell_NotifyIcon API. There's a sample control on your VB CD
(Systray.ocx) that demonstrates this. If you want more sample code,
just check

http://www.codehound.com/VB/Results/results.asp?Q=Shell_NotifyIcon

Mattias

    http://hem.spray.se/mattias.sjogren/
              Docendo discimus

Wed, 23 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 icon in status area from taskbar
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/code/subclass/shellnotifybasic.htm

Quote:
> Hello
> how can I add a icon of a window into the status area from the taskbar?
> Can anyone help me?

> thanks!
> J.Tanner

Wed, 23 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 icon in status area from taskbar
http://osvbp.homepage.com

Quote:
> Hello
> how can I add a icon of a window into the status area from the taskbar?
> Can anyone help me?

> thanks!
> J.Tanner

Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 icon in status area from taskbar
Chris,

I can do that, but can you help me remove the original icon from the taskbar
proper?

Thanks,
Dennis.

Quote:
> http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/code/subclass/shellnotifybasic.htm

> > Hello
> > how can I add a icon of a window into the status area from the taskbar?
> > Can anyone help me?

> > thanks!
> > J.Tanner

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 icon in status area from taskbar
(Form).ShowInTaskbar = False

--
Hope this helps ...

Rene Whitworth
Whitworth Software Solutions - Germany
http://www.w-s-s.de
Please reply to the newsgroup :-)

Quote:
> Chris,

> I can do that, but can you help me remove the original icon from the
taskbar
> proper?

> Thanks,
> Dennis.

> > http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/code/subclass/shellnotifybasic.htm

> > > Hello
> > > how can I add a icon of a window into the status area from the
taskbar?
> > > Can anyone help me?

> > > thanks!
> > > J.Tanner

Sun, 10 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 icon in status area from taskbar
Thanks very much!

Quote:
> (Form).ShowInTaskbar = False

> --
> Hope this helps ...

> Rene Whitworth
> Whitworth Software Solutions - Germany
> http://www.w-s-s.de
> Please reply to the newsgroup :-)

Newsbeitrag

> > Chris,

> > I can do that, but can you help me remove the original icon from the
> taskbar
> > proper?

> > Thanks,
> > Dennis.

> > > http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/code/subclass/shellnotifybasic.htm

> taskbar?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 19 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How Do You add an Icon To the Taskbar Status Area in NT/95

2. How Do You add an Icon To the Taskbar Status Area in NT/95

3. Display message in taskbar status area near a new icon

4. How to put an icon in the status area of the taskbar

5. Help !!! Adding an icon to taskbar status area..

6. Taskbar area

7. Taskbar Notification Area

8. : Taskbar height & placemant,visable screen area

9. Scrolling text in the Window status area

10. Shell_NotifyIcon (status area)

11. --------HELP ON NT TASKBAR STATUS---------

12. TaskBar status