Changing screen resolution in full-screen programs?
Author Message
 Changing screen resolution in full-screen programs?

I have a full-screen program and I want that when it loads the resolution
will change to 640x480.

* I don`t think I need a function that change Windows` resolution, because
usually in full-screen programs when I click Alt+Tab and switch to another
program the resolution is changed back to normal.

Thanks in advance.

Amir

Sun, 17 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing screen resolution in full-screen programs?

2. Screen coordinates change after changing screen resolution???

3. I want full-screen under all resolutions

4. controls to change when screen resolution or form size is changed

5. OffScreen image/screen pages/full screen management/multimedia

6. Capturing screen contents of full screen DOS app under windows

7. Capturing screen contents of full screen DOS app under windows

8. Capture Screen in DirectX full screen application

9. whether dos program has full screen

10. To run program at NEARLY FULL screen

11. How to Change Screen Resolution in VBA

12. Change screen resolution via VBA