Showing mouse cursor system wide
Author Message
 Showing mouse cursor system wide

Hello,

How can I turn the mouse cursor on on a Windows NT system without a mouse
connected?

I have tried the API function ShowCursor. With this function I can only
control mouse visibility if the mouse is over my applications form. What I
need is control System Wide!

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Bert Heesbeen

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Showing mouse cursor system wide
Hi Bert,

    there is some code on restricting mouse cursor movement and how to move a
cursor from your application on Softcircuits home page
http://www.softcircuits.com/software.htm in sample source code section. Sample
file is called clipcurs.zip.

Good luck,
Dan

Quote:

> Hello,

> How can I turn the mouse cursor on on a Windows NT system without a mouse
> connected?

> I have tried the API function ShowCursor. With this function I can only
> control mouse visibility if the mouse is over my applications form. What I
> need is control System Wide!

> Does anyone have any ideas?

> Thanks,
> Bert Heesbeen

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hide Mouse Cursor System Wide.

2. Change the Cursor System-Wide

3. Create system wide cursor ?

4. System wide hook for Mouse and Keyboard events

5. System wide mouse click, How?

6. Urgent!!!Capturing System-Wide Mouse Movement

7. System-wide Mouse Hook

8. System-wide mouse hook

9. Hide and show mouse cursor at runtime

10. system variables for mouse cursor position?

11. System mouse cursor

12. Changing the Mouse Cursor on the fly?! (system wide)