Drag items onto windows form my app???
Author Message
 Drag items onto windows form my app???

I want to drag a list view item onto a folder copying the file the list view
item represents into the folder, is this possible?

Thanks

Damien McGivern
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 16 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Drag items onto windows form my app???

Quote:
>I want to drag a list view item onto a folder copying the file the list view
>item represents into the folder, is this possible?

>Thanks

>Damien McGivern
>http://www.vbplus.com

Have a look at the DragDrop Files demo at  http://www.mvps.org/vbvision/

HTH,
Bryan

New Vision Software             "When the going gets weird,"
Bryan Stafford                            "the weird turn pro."

MS MVP Visual Basic                   Fear and Loathing in LasVegas

Sat, 16 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dragging a File onto My App

2. DRAG an ATTACHMENT from an outlook incoming email message, ONTO a vb6 form directly

3. Drag FILENAME from explorer and DROP onto VB form

4. Dragging Desktop Icon onto Form

5. Drag Files onto Form

6. VB4.0-32 OCX CreateObject vs drag onto form

7. unable to drag controls onto form

8. unable to drag controls onto the form?

9. drag OUTLOOK Attachment file ONTO a vb6 form directly

10. Can not drag fields from Data Environment onto Form

11. Drag an Rectangle onto a Form with hDc and API

12. Unable to distribute VB.net App onto Windows 2000 machines