using ShellExecute to send email attachments
Author Message
 using ShellExecute to send email attachments

The VBPJ 100 tips magazine had a suggestion for using ShellExecute to send
email (using mailto:) and including attachments with "&Attach=".  It seems
to work fine with a single attachment but I can't seem to find the syntax
that would allow me to attach multiple files to a single message.  Does
anyone out there know the format?

TIA,
Ken

Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Use ShellExecute to send email with attachments

2. Using MAPI and Outlook to send email attachments?

3. Sending Email with Default Email Software WITH Attachment

4. ShellExecute to send Emails from application

5. use VBA send a snapshot type report out as an attachment of an email

6. Auotmate email file attachment (upload) and send - help?

7. Sending emails with attachments from Access

8. macro that opens an excel attachment and then sends it to an email address

9. Macro to send email and attachment to current contact

10. Send an Email with Attachment at a Certain Time

11. Removal of attachments on email items in Sent items folder

12. VBA MS access sending a email with an attachment