Making Vb4 look for the caps lock key
Author Message
 Making Vb4 look for the caps lock key

I would really like to know how to make Visual Basic check to see if the
caps lock key is down. and if it is notify me.

Wed, 31 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Making Vb4 look for the caps lock key

Try the attached source. It may be of help to you.
--
Kind regards,
    Tony Jones, Queensland, Australia

Quote:
> I would really like to know how to make visual basic check to see if the
> caps lock key is down. and if it is notify me.

begin 600 keycheck.zip
<encoded_portion_removed>
end

Wed, 31 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting Num Lock and Caps Lock key states

2. Toggling the CAPS Lock key...

3. monitoring the caps lock key

4. Switching the caps lock key using api

5. GetKeyState for Caps Lock or Num Lock...

6. VB4 makes my computer lock up

7. Making A Field Change To All Caps

8. Caps Lock

9. caps lock

10. have caps lock make a sound

11. Reversing Cap Lock Typing

12. Setting Caps, Insert and Num Lock programmatically