Using toolhelp32 dll
Author Message
 Using toolhelp32 dll

for some strange reason I can not find this dll it in my computer (windows
95).
Is it a seperate file or is it belong to the Kernel32 dll or something ?
any way If It seperated I would be gratefull If someone could send it to

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Using toolhelp32 dll

Everything to do with toolhelp is in the Kernel in Windows 95.

It was a separate file before, but now it is a part of the system DLL's.

Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Toolhelp32

2. Call Win32 ToolHelp32 API From VB4.0

3. Toolhelp32?

4. active-X DLL - Helpfile not found using the compiled dll

5. Creating a DLL in VB4 using MAPI and ODBC32.DLL

6. 3D controls using ctrl3d.dll / ctrl3dv2.dll

7. Cab file decompression problem: using lz32.dll or cabinet.dll

8. DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL

9. 3D controls using ctrl3d.dll / ctrl3dv2.dll

10. access rights issue using a third party dll from my dll under iis

11. VC++ DLL throws an exception OLEAUT.DLL when used in VB.

12. VB6 IDE crashes when reference local DLL that uses a remote MTS DLL