Question: Finding previous window.
Author Message
 Question: Finding previous window.

I have an application that is residing in the system tray.  When a
specific hotkey is pressed, a userdefined menu is displayed.  As the
focus changes when my menu is displayed, I need to know how to set the
focus back to the previous window.

I've spent a couple hours looking through stuff here on Deja and have
not found a good solution... If someone could help me out I would be
very appreciative.  THANKS!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 18 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Question: Finding previous window.
If you do nothing after popup your menu, the previous is always on the top
of z-order. So you can get the window you want.
Romain Xie
Quote:

> I have an application that is residing in the system tray.  When a
> specific hotkey is pressed, a userdefined menu is displayed.  As the
> focus changes when my menu is displayed, I need to know how to set the
> focus back to the previous window.

> I've spent a couple hours looking through stuff here on Deja and have
> not found a good solution... If someone could help me out I would be
> very appreciative.  THANKS!

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question: Finding previous window.

2. Error Module not found, You cancelled previous operation

3. Help! Code using Find{Next,Previous} in RecordsetClone

4. Previous WindowState - how to find out?

5. Finding the previous control on a form

6. HELP: find previous instance of app

7. How to find previous 3 day's Date and Time

8. How to find previous 3 day's Date and Time

9. How to find the Previous/Source url?

10. How to Find Previous 3 day's Date and time

11. How to Find Previous 3 day's Date and time

12. Find the last date in a field previous to today