owner-drawn controls?
Author Message
 owner-drawn controls?

Is it possible to make owner-drawn controls with VB5? (I'm interested
particularly in combo boxes)

Paul Fife

Sun, 17 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 owner-drawn controls?

You betcha!  Combo boxes are a pain because of the subclassing needed (the
dropdown must be a child of the desktop), but it can be done: just be
prepared to crash often while debugging!

Jim Deutch
MS Dev MVP

Quote:
> Is it possible to make owner-drawn controls with VB5? (I'm interested
> particularly in combo boxes)

> Paul Fife

Sun, 17 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 owner-drawn controls?

Yes.

Ron

Quote:

>Is it possible to make owner-drawn controls with VB5? (I'm interested
>particularly in combo boxes)

>Paul Fife

Sun, 17 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Owner Draw Controls

2. owner-drawn control tutorial

3. Owner Drawn Controls

4. Owner-drawn controls

5. OwnerDraw control

6. Where can I find a good Owner Drawn Combo and Owner Drawn TextBox

7. How to handle focus with custom owner-drawn control...

8. Does VB 5.0 support creation of Owner Drawn Controls?

9. Owner-Draw True Data bound Grid control??!

10. Owner-Draw True Data bound Grid control??!

11. vb6 Adding Control to owner-drawn menu

12. HOWTO: Owner-Drawn rich text box control!