CD door open and close with 2 cd players
Author Message
 CD door open and close with 2 cd players

Hi,
I am writing a prog using the SDK, amongst other things I am opening and
closing the CD tray
Question: How would I go about doing above when the user has 2 cd players?
such as a cd burner installed.

Any ideas appreciated

Howard

Tue, 17 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CD door open and close with 2 cd players
I've got the same question

I copied some codes from the MSDN and make an excute file in C++ and use in
VB to solve this problem

Quote:
> Hi,
> I am writing a prog using the SDK, amongst other things I am opening and
> closing the CD tray
> Question: How would I go about doing above when the user has 2 cd players?
> such as a cd burner installed.

> Any ideas appreciated

> Howard

Tue, 17 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. open and close cd drive door, api call?

2. Open/Close CD-ROM Door Problem??

3. How do I open/close the CD Rom Drive Door

4. how to close & open CD door

5. Can VB3 close the CD door?

6. cd player writing on cd-rom??????

7. VB CD Player/CD Database Program

8. CD Player Example - CD.zip (0/1)

9. CD-Audio Player with multiple CD-ROMS...

10. Automate load CD player and play cd?

11. CD player : how to know which CD.....

12. Open one of two CD doors from VB