Running VB App as service
Author Message
 Running VB App as service

I am trying to come up with a simple way to set up my vb app as a service so
that our implementation folks don't have to go out into the field and hack
the registry.  I plan on setting it up to use the SRVANY.EXE program and, as
you know, you then have to add some keys and entries to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYStem\CurrentControlSet\Services\Servicename, in order
to get it to run.  I would prefer my implentation people don't do that, so
if anybody has a small applet that does that or a code sample in VB, I would
appreciate it greatly.

Thanks,

Bob Mergner

Sat, 01 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ntsvc.ocx (running VB app as service)

2. NTSVC.OCX (Running VB app as service)

3. Running VB apps as services

4. Running VB apps as services

5. Warning message when creating Excel object from Vb App when app is running as a service

6. Running VB app as NT Service

7. vb app running as service loses connection to the DB

8. dos commands in vb-app running as service

9. Run VB Apps As NT Services

10. Run VB Apps as NT Services

11. Trouble running VB app under Schedule Service

12. VB App running as a NT Service